The South Motors Automotive Group is a national leader in the automotive sales industry. As one of the largest minority-owned dealerships in the nation with over one million vehicles sold, we represent some of South Florida's most recognized dealerships and global automobile brands. Today, from managers to sales professionals, we’re looking for dedicated and dynamic talent to join our expanding team.
Across our 10 automotive dealerships, we offer new, used and extensive services for the global brands that you know and recognize; BMW, INFINITI, Honda, Mini and VW. Our philosophy is to treat every customer and employee like family. This philosophy was our cornerstone when we sold our first car 50 years ago and it is as true today as it was then.
The BMW Client Advisor, will be at the forefront of the automotive industry, promoting cutting edge technology that makes driving a passion and sustainable mobility a reality.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Who Makes a Successful BMW Client Advisor?
- Highly motivated with a competitive edge, you enjoy going the extra mile for your customers, and thrive on working in a competitive team environment
- You are a problem solver who sees things in an innovative fashion, and can make the complex seem simple
- Possessing a confident manner, excellent communication and time management skills, you provide your customers with a premium standard of service, while quickly gaining their trust and respect
- You have previous automotive sales experience and the ability to create a positive buying experience for your customers along with a track record of success
- If this describes you, you will be on the fast track to success as a BMW Client Advisor.
Benefits and Perks
- Great benefits package for insurance, vacation, and retirement
- Employee lease program on BMW vehicles at a reduced rate
- Ongoing training both online and face-to-face to help you grow
- Commission-based income according to your abilities
- As a BMW Client Advisor you will have the opportunity to meet fascinating people from a variety of backgrounds, to work with a team of people who share your values, and to inspire them to meet and exceed their customers' expectations every day. You will receive ongoing training and career development opportunities aligned with your personal goals and aspirations.