The South Motors Automotive Group is a national leader in the automotive sales industry. As one of the largest minority-owned dealerships in the nation with over one million vehicles sold, we represent some of South Florida's most recognized dealerships and global automobile brands. Today, from managers to sales professionals, we’re looking for dedicated and dynamic talent to join our expanding team.
Across our 10 automotive dealerships, we offer new, used and extensive services for the global brands that you know and recognize; BMW, INFINITI, Honda, Mini and VW. Our philosophy is to treat every customer and employee like family. This philosophy was our cornerstone when we sold our first car 50 years ago and it is as true today as it was then.
The Automotive Sales Advisor will achieve unit sales targets for new and/or pre-owned cars and related products and services from retail and/or wholesale clients. Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and enthusiasm for the vehicles, accessories, and services of our South INFINITI center.
Responsibilities and duties
- Assume full responsibility for the entire sales process, including:
- Getting to know the client via an in-depth interview.
- Accommodating the client’s product preference via presentation and demonstration.
- Finding the right INFINITI for the client.
- Preparing the client for ownership with a smooth and thorough delivery that accommodates all of the client’s expectations.
- Establishing a sustained consultative relationship with each client.
- Close sales effectively, being profit-minded, and understanding new and used car financing and insurance.
- Follow up with prospects, utilizing various methods of communication.
- Develop new business leads and increase client base through focused personal marketing efforts that may include, but are not limited to, direct mail, networking affiliations and telemarketing.
- Make effective deliveries by following all sale details, inspecting every car sold, introducing clients to the Service Manager, and making a personalized delivery of the car.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of pricing and specifications of competitive vehicles to provide clients with informative comparisons.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of INFINITI vehicle supply status, from production to delivery.
- Maintain knowledge of INFINITI products and services and maintain professional and technical expertise through on-the-job training, attending trade shows and educational programs, establishing personal network, reviewing industry publications, and participating in professional societies.
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrated motivation to sell and professional appearance.
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to ask for the sale and handle customer requests.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with customers.
- Ability to assess individual client needs.
- Experience working under time constraints and managing priorities.
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes and experience making difficult decisions.
- Ability to think of innovative ways to get results.
- Able to recover quickly from setbacks.
- Able to cooperate with management.
- Able to take responsibility for handling details.
- Prior experience preferred in car or “big ticket" item sales.
- Experience in managing and organizing work time and activities
- Ideally bilingual (english/spanish) and open to working in a multicultural environment.
Benefits and Perks
- Outstanding Compensation Plan
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacations